Annndddd we’re back with another #CostolaCottage home renovations post! This time, we’re talking about our master bedroom renovations. As per usual – here’s the before…
Again, nothing in any of the rooms in our home was wrong. It was all cosmetic changes that we wanted to make! The bathroom was our biggest challenge, construction speaking, but for the master bedroom, it was just the flooring and wall color! We painted the once-yellow walls a VERY light gray (Glacial Stream by Sherwin Williams), and continued the same hardwood flooring through out the whole house.
Want to know where we got everything to decorate this room during our bedroom renovations? Links are below! Some things were sold out or no longer sold – so I found almost identical matches else where.
- We swapped out the warm brown fan for this cool gray Fan
- The Gallery Wall & Frames are by Costola Photography! Do you have photos that you just need printed and are looking for quality pieces to show off your family or spouse? Contact us and we will get you started with a wall gallery of your own!
- The Brown Distressed Trunk was given to me years ago by a family friend, but I found this one that looks gorgeous!
- Eucalyptus Garlands on the Trunk add some outside to the inside. I’m a big fan of faux plants. I can’t keep real ones alive.
- Jute Rug
- I got our blue bench at the end of the bed from HomeGoods, but I found a similar one on Amazon HERE.
- Duvet Cover
- Gray Buffalo Plaid Pillow
- Bed Frame
- Curtains on Bed Frame
- Quote Painting over the bed
- Night Stands