I am so excited to announce we are now accepting applications for our Spring, Summer, and Fall Internships for 2019!
Sound like a good fit for you you? Please fill out THIS FORM no later than February 22nd, 2019 at 11:59pm.
Our spring internship will be from March 18th to July 5th and our fall internship will be from July 29th to November 8th.
Here is what we’re looking for:
– Someone who can commit to working approximately 5-8 hours, 1-2 days a week with a somewhat flexible schedule.
– Someone who has a passion for photography, weddings, organization, and serving people .
– A great work ethic is super important to us, as well as someone who loves to learn, can work and problem solve independently, and is very responsible.
– Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to a team.
– Someone who is very familiar with Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
– A working knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, and WordPress would be a bonus!
– Someone who loves music, coffee, lots of small dogs and a cat.
– Someone who is interested and would like to volunteer to assist at weddings (usually on Saturdays and this is totally optional!).
Here are some of the things you can expect to learn:
– The basics of social media to grow a small business and interacting with followers
– How to maintain photography equipment
– What it takes to make weddings, sessions, and editorial/styled shoots successful
– The big and little things required to keep a studio running smoothly
– Writing occasional posts on the blog
– How a bustling wedding photography business is run in high wedding season
— How to use a client management system (we use Honeybook)
– The flow of a wedding day and working with vendors (optional)
This position is unpaid, but we are happy to work with you to get college credit if that’s something your school offers. We are confident the internships we offer are great learning opportunities. If chosen for the internship, we will need you to work in person in the CP studio in La Plata, Maryland.
Sound like a good fit for you you? Please fill out THIS FORM no later than February 22nd, 2019 at 11:59pm. Please let us know in the comments if you have any questions. Please do not email your application to us or email us to confirm receipt. We will be in touch with applicants who we think might be a good fit by March 1st!